RAWHIDE WESTERN TOWN & STEAKHOUSE
Type: Full-time, 30+ hours per week
Work Schedule: Includes nights, weekends and holidays
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, eligible for overtime pay
The Opportunity: This important support employee will provide the Rawhide team with assistance and support as an administrative secretary as well as serve in a receptionist capacity for the company overall. Performs other key, critical office task and duties as assigned by the General Manager. Nights, weekends and designated holidays required.
For more information and to apply, click here to submit your resume and apply: http://arizona.jobing.com/rawhide-receptionist/job/5868438
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet clients, vendors and guest at the front desk. Manage the phone lines and automated system.
- Take detailed, accurate messages and deliver to the appropriate department or person in a timely manner.
- Handle incoming calls and answer general questions about the company and special events.
- Assist with management team and accounting department workflow including mail, correspondence, and telephone calls, calendar arrangements and conference calls.
- Organize files and other records, assist with special reports, and other projects.
- Support various administrative functions as needed for Rawhide departments/teams.
- Maintain spreadsheets and compile data for wide variety of projects and initiatives.
- Perform additional duties, although not detailed, as requested by a manager at any time.
Job Skills & Knowledge
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- Knowledge of data gathering and summarization methods and techniques.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of and understanding of administrative-level correspondence requirements.
- Must act with diplomacy and tact at all times.
- Knowledge of appropriate safeguards for protecting confidential data.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize time and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate organization and time management skills.
- Must have ability to exercise sound independent judgment.
Where to Apply: Applications for Employment and resumes are accepted via email (scan completed document and email) to human resources; faxed into the HR Department fax number, below; or dropped off in person at the Wild Horse Pass Corporate Center in suite #210. The Corporate Center is located at 5350 North 48th Street, Chandler, Arizona 85226.
The Process: Once submitted, applications are logged and retained/reviewed for period 6 months. After 6 months the applicant will need to re-apply.
Contact with Questions: Heidi Jacobs, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, (520) 796-2810