Type: Full-time 30+ hours per week
Reports to: Operations Manager
Salary Range: $29,000 - $34,000, annualized
FLSA Status: Exempt, not eligible for Overtime
The Opportunity: Our Rawhide Retail Manager serves customers by purchasing appropriate merchandise, creating attractive displays and helping customers find the perfect purchase. The Retail Manager is also responsible for planning all retail operations and increasing retail revenue; as well as motivating and supervising staff.
For more information and to apply, click here to submit your resume and apply: http://arizona.jobing.com/rawhide-retail-manager/job/5868437
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains ownership for store financial and operating results. Uses available reports and information systems to analyze financial performance and identify trends, problems and growth opportunities within stores.
- Constantly reviews the store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns and areas for improvement.
- Observes and tracks customer buying patterns, suggests changes in merchandise mix or product displays that will increase revenue.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining proper inventories.
- With guidance from the General Manager, formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying and reporting on trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Conducts staff performance assessments, manages ongoing performance, provides discipline when appropriate and recommends pay increases or promotions.
Job Skills & Abilities
- Customer Focus
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Vendor Relationships
- Market Knowledge
- Knowledge of product placement techniques
- Results Driven
- Strategic Planning
- Management Proficiency,
- Client Relationships
- Verbal Communication
Where to Apply: Applications for Employment and resumes are accepted via email (scan completed document and email) to human resources; faxed into the HR Department fax number, below; or dropped off in person at the Wild Horse Pass Corporate Center in suite #210. The Corporate Center is located at 5350 North 48th Street, Chandler, Arizona 85226.
Visit our websites for more information about our business >
The Process: Once submitted, applications are logged and retained/reviewed for period 6 months. After 6 months the applicant will need to re-apply.
Contact with Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org