Position Summary: The Real Estate Manager will lead the Wild Horse Pass Development Authority's efforts to develop and lease lands within the 3,000+ acre mixed-use Wild Horse Pass Development Area.
The Real Estate Manager will advise the Wild Horse Pass Development Authority ("WHPDA") regarding the establishment of competitive target lease rates and leasing strategies based on comparable economic and demographic data. The Real Estate Manager will assist with identification of strategic long-term land use objectives in order to achieve complimentary and cohesive land uses, while maximizing lease income. The Real Estate Manager will take the lead in representing WHPDA though appropriate local and regional real estate channels and will assist with lease/development proposal analysis and lease negotiations. The Real Estate Manager will assist with ensuring leases and lessors are compliant with applicable federal laws and regulations and laws of the Gila River Indian Community.
For more information and to apply, click here:
Some of the job duties in this position will be:
· Identify and analyze real estate lease and development opportunities within designated areas and make recommendations to the executive team and the Board of Directors.
· Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
· Advise WHPDA executive team on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
· Promote the leasing of properties through advertisements, site tours, and participation in various professional organizations.
· Act as an intermediary in negotiations between WHPDA and those wishing to lease property.
· Accompany tenants and potential tenants during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting.
· Confer with a variety of professional contacts, partners and vendors to ensure that terms and conditions of lease agreements are met in a timely manner.
· Generate lists of properties within the Development area that are compatible with client’s needs and financial resources.
· Market commercial properties and explain their features.
· Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
· Gather relevant information via media advertising services and other individuals.
· Establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with stakeholders including clients.
· Quickly resolve conflicts and negotiate real estate contracts.
· Maintain a database system use computers to enter, access or retrieve data.
· Apply relevant knowledge in following contract, property, or insurance laws.
Where to Apply: Applications for Employment and resumes are accepted via email (scan completed document and email) to human resources; faxed into the HR Department fax number, below; or dropped off in person at the Wild Horse Pass Corporate Center in suite #210. The Corporate Center is located at 5350 North 48th Street, Chandler, Arizona 85226.
The Process: Once submitted, applications are logged and retained/reviewed for period 6 months. After 6 months the applicant will need to re-apply if they haven’t been called, but are still interested in a position.
Contact with Questions:
Niki Ramirez, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 796-5389 extension 206