Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse
Enjoy the town and all Rawhide has to offer from the world renowned Steakhouse & Saloon to our unique shops and a variety of attractions. We look forward to welcoming you to our 1880's western town full of fun, good eatin', great shopping, and a true taste of the old west you'll not find anywhere else in Arizona. Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse is the perfect place to visit whether you are local, from out of town, or out of the country. Bring your family and friends, or bring out of town guests to experience a taste of life in the old west! We know you'll be hankerin' to return time and again!
Directions to Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse:
Rawhide is located south of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and is easily accessible from all parts of the Valley. Click here for directions.
Planning a visit to Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse?
Here's what you need to know before you go:
- Admission to Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse is free*
- Only $5.00 for parking; $10.00 parking for "Special Events"
- Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse attractions require tickets. Click here for details on tickets >
- Town Pass (a one-day unlimited use wristband) Learn More >
- For the comfort and safety of all visitors, Rawhide does not allow pets in Town. The only animals allowed in these parts are assistance pets.
*Some special events require an admission fee.
5700 West North Loop Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85226