- This event has passed.
Pot of Gold Music Festival
March 16, 2018
Friday, March 16th:
Russ, Dej Loaf, PNB Rock, They, Pouya, Taylor Bennet, Bugus, plus Special Guests
Saturday, March 17th:
Phil Lesh & the Terrapin Family Band, Sturgill Simpson, St. Paul & the Broken Bones, Big Head Todd & the Monsters, The Infamous Stringdusters, Midnight North, Kalu & the Electronic Joint, midnight performance by Boombox
Sunday, March 18th:
Rebelution, Dirty Heads, Pepper, Magic!, Chris Robinson Brotherhood, G. Love & Special Sauce, Donavon Frankenreiter, Felly, Fortunate Youth, Tauk, Ballyhoo!, Con Brio
Activities & Attractions:
- Wide variety of tasty local food vendors
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Free water refill stations
- Huge selection of products for sale in the vendor village
- Local and national sponsors with product giveaways, and promotional items.
- Space Lab Area featuring various audience interactive areas that will bring a smile to your face.
- Arcade Alley featuring various classic pinball games and other favorites.
- Art land featuring various local and regional artists showing you how it is done.
- Shady Lane featuring relaxing area to catch your breath between bands
- Locker Rentals/ Charging Stations – RENT NOW
- ATMs on-site
- Artist merchandise
- General parking is $10 per car.
- ADA parking is limited and will be available on a first-come, first served basis with a valid state-issued placard or license plate. ADA Parking has a $10 parking fee.
- There is designated ADA seating section at this venue. Please check in at box office to receive wristbands. For more information on ADA parking and viewing areas, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit PotofGoldAz.com for more Details.BUY TICKETS